University of Michigan College of Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Archimedes Membership Program
The Archimedes Center for Medical Device Security was established in 2012 to help manufacturers and industry experts navigate the operational hazards of healthcare cybersecurity implementation and prepare them for future challenges of FDA requirements.
Our membership program gives you access to trustworthy educational resources and exclusive training opportunities along with direct access to Archimedes leadership.
The Archimedes Membership Program Provides:
- A direct link to world leaders in medical device security, engineering, and government regulation
- Access to knowledge on how to use and evaluate security technology more effectively
- Insight into the latest cybersecurity research and the broader security community
- Access to workshops that focus on technical problem-solving for medical devices
- A network of colleagues who face the same managerial and technical challenges
- Insight into upcoming regulatory requirements for medical device cybersecurity
We are extremely selective in whom we invite to become members and we are recognized in the community for maintaining a high standard. All members are acknowledged on the Archimedes website and in our other marketing channels throughout the duration of their membership.