This workshop is a member and by invite-only event.
Questions? Email email@example.com
This is a MEMBER-ONLY event! Interested in access to Archimedes webinars, training and events? Do you want to join the virtual conversation alongside the world's leading manufacturers and hospitals to talk solution-based strategies to improve medical device security? June is also open enrollment month for membership! For more information on access to our webinar series and how to become an Archimedes member contact us or check out our website for additional information.
Welcome to our Leadership Workshop Webinar Series!
We have been busy reinventing ways to bring our members our highly-valued Leadership Workshop despite COVID-19. We are thrilled to announce FOUR opportunities for our members to participate in top-notch security conversations with leaders in healthcare, research and medical device manufacturing.
3 June 2020
12 Noon CT
Rapid Device Deployment & Expanding Hospital Environments During COVID-19
- Chris Tyberg - Divisional Vice President, Product Security, Abbott
- Debra Bruemmer - Director, R&D, Senior Manager, Office of Information Security, Mayo Clinic
17 June 2020
Challenges, successes, and deployment of a Product Security and Privacy Program in a local and global setting
- Brian Shellock - Senior Manager, Product Security & Privacy Information Technology Services, Olympus Corporation of Americas
1 July 2020
Public Relations in Medical Device Security
- Erika Winkels - Director, Corporate Communications - Public Relations, Medtronic
15 July 2020
Cybersecurity in the Internet of Medical Things era: research and challenges
- Sara Rampazzi - Research Investigator, University of Michigan & University of Florida
A bonus webinar session organized by Archimedes has been added to the University of Minnesota's Design of Medical Devices webinar series on May 26th!
Hacking the Future of Healthcare
9:00-10:15am - May 26, 2020
Open to the public, No registration
Presented by Nina Alli, Executive Director, Biohacking Village and Beau Woods, Cyber Safety Innovation Fellow, The Atlantic Council
For more information and to join the webinar on May 26th, visit the UMDMD website.